Baby Nursery letters DIY SNEAK PEAK!!!!!!
Wanna get a jump start?!...grab your supplies now, all supplies purchased from dollar store unless otherwise stated.
1. 2 foam boards
2. utility knife
4. A Pencil
6. Hot Glue
7. 3 different types of Decorative/scrapbooking paper
8. Ribbon of your choosing ( at least 1/2 in wide)
Steps: ( I promise this is EASY)
1, Print out letters using the font you like most on regular copy paper
2. Cut out the letters and trace them on the foam board. Cut out when done.
3. Cut out 2 squares. Ensure one square is slightly larger than the letters and the other swear is significantly larger than the previous square. The last square is your base.
4. Take the decorative paper and glue it over the base square. Let dry.
5. Repeat with different paper on the supporting square
6. Take your last sheet of paper and glue it on the letters, trim and let dry.
7. Take all 3 layers and hot glue on top of one another like in the picture listed above.
8. Hot glue ribbon on the back for hanging purposes and BOOM you're all done!
Im the mama of Marli Amor and Kingston Ase.