2016 in review
1. BlankSpace taught me a lot about business, collective economics and who is really on my team.
2. I had a wholebaby - my surprise baby. Kingston Ase
3. My style as an artist changed ... I can dig it!
4. My tribe(plus more) rode with me through the storm
5. My mother and daughter bond has never been stronger. She continues to teach me everyday. I love being a mama
6. I got my master's degree!!!!!!!! Phd coming soon
7. My daughter turned another year older, started school and just passing through these milestones- what a joy!
8. I invested in myself. Purchased a camera and expanded how I express my art
9. I had a #wholebaby it still amazes me that I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 5 months this photo also marked the journey of @_tukam Traveling the world!" For a year
10. My daughters 3rd birthday reminded me that being a superhero is the bomb!!! Live freely without any care of judgment!!!
11. #creatingmemories with my children as we tackled the pumpkin farm!!! I have to get better at this!!
12. All in all this year had many highs and many lows... this tattoo is a constant reflection of how I plan use the past as the foundation for preparing for the future.The future is bright!!!!
Im the mama of Marli Amor and Kingston Ase.